Thank you for playing Utano☆Princesama Shining Live.
The new event "Shining Solo Series: Natsuki" started today! This is the first of the new Collection Event style of events.
Please check the in-game news for more details.
*You may not be able to check details about this if too much time has passed. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Shining Solo Series: Natsuki
Event Reward Photos
Earn Exciting Event Rewards
Earn Collection Points to get UR/SR Photos, event stories, Gems, LP, and up to 300 Prisms!
You can also earn Event Points which contribute to your ranking. Ranking rewards include up to 300 Prisms, and even SR and UR Photos for the highest ranks. That's a total of 600 Prisms up for grabs from both the Collection Point Exchange and ranking rewards! Don't miss out on this chance to earn lots of great rewards!
How to Play Collection Events
- 1. All song types, including Normal and Campaign songs, count towards Collection Events, so you can play any song you like and still take part in the event.
The harder the difficulty of the song, the more Event Points and Collection Points you can earn.
LP Boosters have an effect on the number of Event Points and Collection Points that you can earn, and you can also earn both types of points by using the Auto Play function.
Any scores you achieve by clearing songs during the event period count towards your Song Targets for each song, but they do not count towards your Score Ranking. As such, from the start of this event, the High Score that appears on the song results screen and in the Song Targets and your score in the Score Ranking may differ.
2. Earn Collection Points and trade them for rewards in the Exchange.
Any Collection Points you earn can be traded for rewards in the Exchange. Some rewards will only be unlocked for exchange once you have earned a certain number of Event Points. For example, earning 100 Event Points will unlock Star Gems (S), while 500 Event Points will unlock EXP Boosters (S).
Tap the Exchange button on the event screen to enter the event Exchange.
Items traded in the Exchange will be sent to your Gift Box.
The exchange will be available until two days after the event finishes.
Collection Points do not carry over to the next event.
Once the Exchange has closed, any Collection Points collected from your Gift Box will be automatically deleted when they are collected.
3. Earn Event Points and move up the Rankings.
You can earn many rewards for placing highly in the rankings, including Photos and items.
From the Shining Solo Series: Natsuki event onwards, ranking ranges for all event types will be based on specific ranks rather than percentages.
Ranking Rewards are distributed after the rankings are calculated.
Rankings are calculated based on the number of Event Points earned. Collection Points do not count towards the rankings.
Hints and Tips
- Event songs give out more Event Points and Collection Points.
Limited time event songs that can be played by using Event Song Passes that are available from the Exchange give out a lot more Event Points and Collection Points than other songs. LP Boosters can be used to play these event songs, and the Auto Play function can also be used. Make the most of these songs to ensure you get as many Event Points and Collection Points as possible.
Go to the Campaign tab in the Live Show menu to play these songs.
One Pass allows you to play a song once.
As with other songs, limited time event songs cost LP to play.
- Complete event Missions and receive Collection Points.
There are daily Missions and Missions for the entire event. Completing these Missions will earn you a lot of Collection Points.
- - You can earn a 50 LP login bonus every day during the event. Join in the fun every day!
- The higher your score, the more Event Points and Collection Points you can earn!
Dance-type Performance is doubled during the Shining Solo Series: Natsuki event. Only regular Performance values appear on the Unit Details screen. Boosted values are added as your event bonus.
- Pick the right difficulty level for you.
The number of Event Points and Collection Points you can earn depends on your score and your choice of difficulty. If you can reach S Rank at your current difficulty, give the next difficulty level a go!
- - Utilize Auto Play and Boosts!
Use Auto Play and Boosts when you're pressed for time to keep earning Event Points.
You can get Photos with high Dance Performance during the second half of the "Sparkling School Festival Live Show" Photo Shoot. Come prepared with high Dance Performance Photos and you'll be ready to shine in this event. Aim for the top to be rewarded with "Stylish Mode" Natsuki and "Producer" Syo Photos!
- UR "Stylish Mode" Natsuki
- SR "Producer" Syo
- Shining Solo Series: Natsuki event stories (10 episodes)
- White Gems
- Sub Skill Booster (S)
- And more
Some items in the Exchange can only be acquired a limited number of times. All other items have no exchange limit.
- - The Event Points you earn by completing a live show are capped by difficulty level.
- - Different songs of the same difficulty level have different numbers of Rhythm Icons, meaning that the attainable score used as the basis for calculating Event Points differs depending on the song.
- - The Performance and Skills shown are when the Photo is at max Rank and Level.
- - Ranking Rewards are distributed after the rankings are calculated.
- - Event rankings are updated at set regular intervals.
- - Reward Photos may be added to a Photo Shoot at a later date.
- - Game content is subject to change without prior notice.
Thank you for your support. We hope you continue to enjoy Utano☆Princesama Shining Live!